Take a deep breath, and enjoy.
Klinta candle is made from organic soy wax and European rapeseed oil from renewable sources.
Then essential oil or fragrance oil is added. Environmentally friendly, completely vegetable candle that is not tested on animals.
Bright and welcoming, with the strong and aromatic scent of Eucalyptus mixed with the fresh and awakening aroma of Peppermint is the emblem of fresh air for us all to breathe.
Why you'll love Klinta candle?
- Food approved 50% recycled glass. When the candle burns up, the glass can be used as a small drinking glass or a small vase.
- Burning time 18hr if only used as a scented candle.
- Vegan-friendly that also work as massage oil.
- The candle burns evenly and beautifully without soot.
What magic smells like. Bring this clean-burning soy candle into your home for the perfect ambiance.
How to use :
Light the candle and wait a few minutes, dip finger and massage it into the skin.
| Product Details|
Made in England
Ingredients : Soya wax, rapeseed oil, natural essential oil, skin-friendly fragrance, cotton wick.
Burn time approximately 18 hours
5cm diameter x 5cm height
CANDLE CARE :
1. Let the candle burn for at least 3-4 hours for the first time to melt the top layer for an even burn.
2. Trim Your Wick to 1/4" Before Candle is Lit Each Time to Prevent Soot
3. Burn Candle No More Than 4 Hours at a Time
4. Keep Candle Away From Fans, Open Windows, Hot Surfaces, Children, Pets
5. Never Leave a Burning Candle Unattended