Take a deep breath, and enjoy.
Klinta candle is made from organic soy wax and European rapeseed oil from renewable sources.
Then essential oil or fragrance oil is added. Environmentally friendly, completely vegetable candle that is not tested on animals.
Klinta’s Aromaterapi is a collection of scented candles speci cally formulated for meditation, yoga, massage and mindfulness.
Pure, natural base oils are blended with carefully selected essential oils that help promote just that feeling you want – whether it’s energy, calm or happiness.
A warm, cosy scent.
Klinta's Scented Candle range is beautifully fragranced with pure essential oils of Tea Tree & Geranium with an excellent scent throw and lovely clean burn.
These oils have been expertly mixed to produce a fresh, balancing fragrance.
Why you'll love Klinta candle?
- Food approved 50% recycled glass. When the candle burns up, the glass can be used as a small drinking glass or a small vase.
- Free from parabens, mineral oils and colourants.
- Burning time 45hr if only used as a scented candle.
- The candle burns evenly and beautifully without soot.
In a nutshell this is the perfect candle if you want to chill out. And it smells lovely too!
How to use :
Light the candle and wait a few minutes, dip finger and massage it into the skin.
| Product Details|
Made in England
Ingredients : Soya wax, rapeseed oil, natural essential oil, skin-friendly fragrance, cotton wick.
Burn time approximately 45 hours
7cm diameter x 6cm height
CANDLE CARE :
1. Let the candle burn for at least 3-4 hours for the first time to melt the top layer for an even burn.
2. Trim Your Wick to 1/4" Before Candle is Lit Each Time to Prevent Soot
3. Burn Candle No More Than 4 Hours at a Time
4. Keep Candle Away From Fans, Open Windows, Hot Surfaces, Children, Pets
5. Never Leave a Burning Candle Unattended